ASSA Sport Talent Bitola was a host, in the last C1 Transnational meetings planned under the project “Our Colorful Cities”. Organized by ASSA Sport Talent, the meeting hosted and welcomed our partner organizations from Italy and Poland, in Bitola, Macedonia.
One of the projects main goal is educating through sports and on field (education at the stadium, for example), educating on the sports history in each of the cities (Bitola, Milan Wroclaw), promoting youth activism, physical activities, cooperation and good will, etc.
Sport Talent has organized a series of events and workshops in our historical and beautiful Bitola, of which some were the following:
- The sports history in Bitola, presentations and workshop
- Youth activism on the subject of immigration of sport professionals and athletes/young talents
- Nutritionism and healthy diet for sport professionals / young people
- Training session with FC Atletiko Bitola
- Few fun quizzes, visiting the stadium and sports hall in Bitola as well as the Europe House, city tour guide, etc.
Special thanks to Nutri-D and the nutritionist Diana Shalevska, as well as to Sumnal and Viktorija Mihajlovska for the contribution and the informational presentations during the workshops.
Another line of thankfulness goes to Europe House Bitola, for the welcoming event and sharing experience.
See you in the next phase and stay tuned!